Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Quick Getaway From the City At Chateau Hestia: The Stay


Hey Guys! 

The weather nowadays is giving me the vibe to just go to bed and rest all day. And usually with my packed schedule sleep has become a luxury so I am very thankful to be part of the group of bloggers that were invited to experience Chateau Hestia last May 10 and 11 for an overnight stay.

This will be a 3 part series. So today's post will be all about my experience. 

Founded by Austrian national, Johannes Zehethofer in 2008, Chateau Hestia is a haven for those that are looking for some rest, relaxation and privacy without going far from the city. Located at Silang, Cavite and is off the beaten track, it gives the place a much sought after look because it would make you think that you are far from civilization with its surroundings. 


There are actually different rooms that are unique and will transport you to a different place once you enter.


I was really lucky to stay at Sampaguita Casita which has a jacuzzi! 


the room has no air conditioning but because of the trees that surrounds the casita and also the roof made out of Anahaw leaves, you won't have to worry about the heat. 

 



It has a very old yet modern but homey feel to it which is really nice because you will feel at home easily here. 


The bed in our room is a four poster bed that reminds me a bit of the old beds from the Spanish era. 
The bed was super comfortable that all I wanted to do is lay there and let time pass. 

Yes I just want to do this with the bed all day! Don't Judge me!!

The only problem though is that they don't have a clear 3G connection which is hard pertaining that I kinda live online 24/7. Its a little thing I will forget if the return is a soft bed that I wish I can take home. 


Over all my experience staying at the Sampaguita Casita was A-MA-ZING. I would definitely recommend this room to stay in when you book your stay at Chateau Hestia. 

Speaking of booking, You can book a room thru their website www.chateauhestia.com 

Check out the part 2 which is all about the other rooms and also a whole tour of Chateau Hestia and their rates. 

Much Love!

xx Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment