Tuesday, November 10, 2015

My Subic Yacht Club Experience

When I was younger, I remember always passing by Subic Bay Yacht Club to my cousin's house and wonder how it will feel like to stay there. 

Since I am born in Olongapo city, Its not really an option for me to stay at any hotel there because I have relatives that live there, but since I was there for work me, some bloggers and also JAB Hauz of Zen were lucky enough to stay for a night at Subic Bay Yacht Club. 

As being one of the most known places to stay in Subic Bay is probably Subic Bay Yacht Club.Just Located north west of Manila, Subic Bay Yacht Club over sees the Zambales Mountain Range in the east and the tranquil waters of Subic Bay that opens to the south China Sea on the west.

As one of its oldest and most renowned to all yacht owners who dock at Subic Bay - staying at the luxurious Subic Bay Yacht Club makes not just your yacht but you feel pampered. With its one of a kind service to its members, you would wish to be part of the members allowed to stay here. 

So being able to stay here is like heaven to be honest. Their beds are so comfy and also the rooms are really spacious that I actually did a somersault when we got there. Yeah I'm weird so don't judge me. 

It is indeed a perfect paradise with its safe harbor, elegant design and warm hospitality. They would actually remind you of being in one of the hotels in Cannes according to my friend Alex since he travels a lot more than I do abroad. The design of the whole Yacht Club itself is very European-inspired with its high ceiling facade and floor to ceiling doors.

To be honest I really feel Subic Bay Yacht Club really does live up to its tag line which is Experience us, Experience Subic Bay Yacht Club. Because they really make their guests feel that they are not just staying at a regular hotel but on a whole different level. 

For more information, You can check out Subic Bay Yacht Club on their Social Networking accounts to know more about them. 

Much Love! 

pictures to be followed

No comments:

Post a Comment