Saturday, December 21, 2019

HODAI DECEMBER TREATS


Its Christmas season and along with it is bonding time with your loved ones and what better way to spend it with them is at Hodai Restaurant!

I have done a video about them when they first opened last March and I am so pleased to share to you guys that they have new offerings for all of us that absolutely loves Japanese food and also fusion dishes.


First one in the line up is their version of the burger steak. I do apologize since I actually forgot the name but I think it is available on their menu if you visit Hodai. It has a meaty gravy glaze of sorts that complements the juicy meat that has mushrooms and some vegetables added while it was in the oven. I do love the corn as the side dish since it also adds additional texture and flavor to the meat. I would suggest eating this as soon as it arrives at your table because it really differs if you let the meat rest for a little longer. 


For the ramen lovers out there I am very pleased to share that Hodai now offers Ramen! This is actually one of my favorites because the flavors of the soup base and the toppings do complement each other and also the meat, although quite thick in slice still has added sweetness to the whole dish.



The last thing I will share about Hodai is they do offer A la Carte dishes now and has added additional side dishes if you prefer to eat the unlimited Japanese food. To be quite honest, I do like that they also offer A la Carte in their food since we do have foodies that have certain preferences but every thing is all good when it comes to food.

Overall I would say that Hodai is definitely the best when it comes to serving Japanese fusion based dishes that is also affordable to every foodie out there.

Check them out on their social media pages for more updates and promos!

Much love!
xx Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment