Monday, October 7, 2019

Samgyup sa Lahat is now open in Vitalez



You guys know I love Samgyupsal and I won't miss the opportunity to try new restaurants no matter how far they are.


Last Monday, September 30 2019 I was able to experience a new kind of samgyupsal at Samgyup Sa
Lahat in Vitalez, NAIA 1 Complex, Paranaque City.

This is actually just a stone throw away from NAIA Terminal one so getting here is very easy.

If you are coming from the North (i.e. Quezon City and its neighboring cities) Just take the bus route that says MIA or Mania International Airport and tell the conductor to drop you off at VItaliz or NAIA Complex one.

If you are from the South, try the route that goes through NAIA Terminal 1.


Samgyup Sa Lahat is actually a different concept compared to other restaurant that offers Samgyupsal because they have 4 types of marinated meats inspired from the 4 seasons: Spring, Summer, Autumn, and Winter.

Spring is marination in Oil, Salt, Pepper and Herbs. Summer is Spicy Gochujang, Autumn is Miso Sesame and Winter is Sweet Soy. Let me break down the taste for each marinate.

Spring is quite mellow but has a certain fluctuation in flavor compared to the other three. I actually like this because the taste is not overwhelming to the meat although if you prefer a more complex flavor experience this will fall a bit behind from the others. I still like this as a starter if you ask me.

Summer is Spicy Gochujang, by far is the most colorful out of the four marinates. Although intimidating to the eyes, the moment you cook the meat marinated in the Summer flavors its not that spicy for me. The taste is quite smokey and mouthwatering and I love  this.

Autumn is the Miso Sesame which has a deeper flavor classification for my tastebuds. This actually is the most plain  looking for me but the flavor makes up for the lack of color prior to cooking the meat.

Winter is Sweet Soy. I have never tried sweet soy before but this one is quite nice because it brings out a different side to the meat.

Out of the four marinates mentioned I would say my top two favorites is Autumn and Summer. I love the flavor of everything but I just like the complex tastes of the two.

If you don't prefer the marinated meat you can go with the traditional thinly sliced beef and pork but I am telling you that their marinated meat is amazing as well and its worth a try.


Another great thing about Samgyup sa Lahat is they also offer Chimaek which is Chicken and Beer for their happy hour special from 11 pm to 2am where you can get a bucket of beer for 288 pesos only and Chicken for 150 pesos. For the Chicken you can choose between Original, Sweet and Spicy.


They also offer unlimited ice cream for an additional 88 pesos on top of your samgyupsal which is definitely awesome because you can have all the ice cream after your samgyupsal.

They do have a 2 hr. time limit so enjoy your samgyupsal as much as you can and try as much as you want but don't be wasteful as they also have no leftover policy.

Overall what do I think of Samgyup Sa Lahat?

I LOVE IT! The only flaw I can say is they are too far from where I live and I hope they open one in QC because they have great selections and they are one of the most creative places that serve samgyupsal in experimenting on different flavors.

If you are near NAIA 1 I would definitely suggest this place to you guys.

For more information about Samgyup Sa Lahat check out their Facebook page here.

Much Love!
Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment