Saturday, September 28, 2019

Caffeine Boost with Nitro 7 Coffee and Tea


I. Love. Coffee.

I have an article solely dedicated to one! And I know most of you also love it. Heck it probably makes your day a whole lot better having a cup and lately I discovered a new cafe that serves a different kind of coffee which I know some of you will like - Nitro Coffee at Nitro 7 Coffee and Tea.


What is Nitro Coffee? 

Nitro Cold Brew Coffee is a coffee charged with Nitrogen which gives it a rich, creamy head similar to other nitro draft beer like Guinness. And if I explain further you would think this is about science so let's move on okay? haha

Nitro 7 Coffee and Tea is actually one of the first establishments in the Philippines to produce this in the country and they currently have 17 branches. Being the first in the Philippines market, its definitely a great achievement if you ask me.


And if you need a caffeine fix I would suggest you try it here since its also low acidity which means that it won't give you acid re-flux which tends to happen if you drink too much caffeinated beverages. I know most of us do wag na kayo mag deny.

Nitro 7 Coffee and Tea actually serves them in different and I was able to try two which is Nitro Black (120 pesos) and Strawberry Creme Nitroccino (160 pesos) So here are my thoughts about these two.


Black Nitro (120 pesos)

This for me is an Iced Americano on steroids and yes I said it! Its full on flavor and has that sharp bitterness but doesn't go on overdrive on my taste buds. I do love my coffee black with no sugar or any other added on to it which makes you experience the full flavor of the coffee... and here I am talking too much about coffee haha

Overall I love this! If you buy this and just look at it you will think it is Guinness but its not.


Strawberry Creme Nitroccino (160 pesos)

This one is actually the counterpart of Nitro Black in my taste buds because its super sweet for me. Its not something I hate but not usually what I will get in a cafe. The strawberry taste is like real strawberry which is sweet with a little tartness into it, I do like there is some creaminess into it which slices the sweetness for a bit. Its the kind of drink I think is best to have if you need a sugar boost for the day. This drink is not for me but I think others will like it.


And besides from the drink I was also able to try their food and their food is GOOD. Period. nah just kidding I know you want to know more LOL


PIZZA

Nitro 7 Coffee and Tea also serves pizza. I was only able to try two out of the four flavors that they offer: Pepperoni and Garlic and Cheese. The other variants are Italian Sausage (335 pesos) and BBQ Chicken (350 pesos). 

The Pepperoni pizza (335 pesos)  is nice because its thin crust and they didn't scrimped on the toppings. The taste is quite salty but if you pair it with the Nitro Black it actually cuts the saltiness which I like. 

The Garlic and Cheese (320 pesos) is actually my favorite because its flavor is just perfect for me. I love how the pizza has a little smokiness in it which I love the most. 


Wrap n' Roll

This is the Frank n' Cheese (125 pesos)  which is one of the latest addition to Nitro 7 Coffee and Tea food servings. Its a Frankfurt sausage and cheese wrapped in a soft tortilla and toasted to its cheesy and chewy goodness. This is actually great to enjoy while its quite warm because the cheese pull would definitely be amazing. 

eto na yung last item guys wag na kayo magalit sa gutom nyo ha. sorna labyu


Hot Pressed Sandwiches 

And the last item on the menu I was able to try is their hot pressed sandwiches that comes in four variants: Three cheese (115pesos), Corned Beef (115pesos), Tuna and Cheese (115pesos), and lastly Ham and Cheese (125 pesos).

I was able to try the Ham and Cheese and 3 Cheese. And oo gusto ko ng cheese wag na kayo magulat The hot pressed sandwiches are actually one of my go to food when I am at a cafe because they look so delectable and they also taste amazing. The Ham and Cheese didn't failed my taste buds one bit and I would definitely go back next time just for the sandwich and Nitro Black because they fit together. I can only describe 3 cheese as the kind of sandwich I would get if I want to have my cravings satisfied. The creaminess and sharpness of the cheese is a perfect combo with the Strawberry creme Nitroccino.

Overall my experience at Nitro 7 Coffee and Tea are amazing. Another reason why I would go back to Nitro 7 Coffee and Tea is they are affordable compared to other coffee shops in the metro that usually would cost me half an arm and some toes to afford. I will go back if given the chance and luckily they have 17 stores around the metro so I will surely grab a bite from them very soon. 

Check out their Social media pages too for more updates and information.

Much love!

xx Alice  





No comments:

Post a Comment