Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Enjoy Samgyupsal at Leann's Tea House!

CAUTION: THERE WILL BE A LOT OF FOOD SHOTS. HANDA NYO NA SNACKS NYO GUYS DAHIL MAGUGUTOM KAYO. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED MAMSH!


One of my luxury treat is eating samgyupsal, I know its surprising since I have eaten at several for quite some time but trust me when I say that I rarely eat samgyupsal I really do. Another thing I would like to say is I am also quite picky with places to eat samgyupsal because not a lot of samgyupsal places really serve great quality meat or their service is not at par to my liking.

And I think I have found a place I can say I am comfortable because of the variety of meat selections and also its near my place so if I want to splurge for a bit I think this will be the place I can go to. I am talking about Leann's Teahouse.


Located at Mother Ignacia, Quezon City this restaurant actually started out as the typical Korean restaurant that serves ala carte Korean dishes and since samgyupsal has risen into popularity, they also included unlimited Samgyupsal in their menu!

They have three sets which are the Unli Pork (399.00 pesos) Unli Pork & Beef (499.00 pesos) CPB Premium (599.00 Pesos) I would suggest getting the CPB Premium because you get the best of everything PLUS Meltique Beef. I will tell you guys more about Meltique Beef in a while.

To be honest the selection of meat they have are similar to other restaurants but their secret weapon is their meltique meat. Meltique is actually Top graded meat from Australia which is similar to the Japanese Wagyu beef. Its soft, melt in your mouth goodness is what I actually love. Another one of my favorite is their thinly sliced pork belly and beef cuts because they are so amazing to eat I think I ate about 3 servings each of those alone. napakamasiba mode lanangpake ganun!


Aside from the meat, They have one of the best tasting Kimchi in town because its not that spicy and doesn't have that pungent smell. I was able to take home some and made kimchi pancake with it and its the best thing to eat late at night while writing reviews if you ask me haha!


Aside from samgyupsal I was able to try also their ala carte servings of Pajeon or Korean Pancake which is fit to feed about 3 people (Large eaters) or about 6 people if they are not large eaters. The Pajeon is actually great and full of the toppings into it which makes the taste better than other places.


I was able to try this Cheese Kimchi Rice and I am in love. Its creamy and salty from the cheese with a kick of spice from the Kimchi. Another one is the Korean Fried Chicken. Its sweet with a bit of spice into it which I can suggest great to pair up with beer.

I wasn't able to try the soups since I was quite full at this point but those are seafood soup which smelled amazing, I will have to go back for sure to try those.


One thing I can say I love about Leann's Tea House is its not just your regular samgyupsal place because it also offers authentic Korean food if you don't want to stuff yourself too much. The place might be small but its not stuffy or hot. Its very cozy and perfect to spend time with your friends and family.

Share to me your favorite Samgyupsal spots on the comments section and have a great week!

Much love!

xx Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment