Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Moonleaf Celebrates 9 Years in the business with 9 Pesos Milktea!


Moonleaf is one of the the most prominent milk tea shops in the Philippines and since they have turned 9 years in the business they decided to treat their patrons with 9 pesos milk teas for the first 100 customers. 

I am very thankful to be part of the event and I was able to try some of their dishes too. 


And I was able to try the cheese cloud on two of my favorite milk tea in Moonleaf - Thai Milk Tea and Thai Pink Tea. 

Cheese Cloud is one of the newest add on to your milk tea at Moonleaf which brings out a whole new creaminess to your favorite milk tea. I might change up my milk tea order because of this because I want to try it out with the other drinks Moonleaf offers its crazy about all the possibilities. 




I am actually surprised with the food that Moonleaf offers because for the longest time I actually haven't tried their pasta and I am super in love with their tuna pesto because its oozing with flavor and its just...amazing because I love pesto haha!

The one thing I always order though is their desserts because they are perfect with their drinks. My favorite is definitely the cheesecake although I hoped for chocolate cake but a girl can dream no? haha!


Congratulations Moonleaf for being in the business for 9 years! I hope you have more years to bring amazing milk tea for everyone and for more new flavors for everyone to enjoy. 

Check out Moonleaf Tea on their official social media pages for information about their latest promos and launches. 

Much Love!
xx Alice 

No comments:

Post a Comment