Thursday, October 17, 2019

Be in Bloom with Sakura Hanami

 \
One of the things I love is Milk Tea because why not right? And if you know me too well you know that I love a new place where I can enjoy milk tea and take cute pictures of it.

And I just found probably the cutest Milk tea place ever! The coolest info about this is it is located in Maginhawa st. Q.C. - insert me fainting out of sheer excitement.

I am talking about Sakura Hanami!

I actually saw several posts about other blogger friends of mine that have visited Sakura Hanami before and because I was too busy it slipped off my mind of visit them. I am super thankful though to my new found friends from Hungry Byaheros in inviting me to chat one afternoon for this!

So what is Sakura Hanami all about?

If you guessed that they are inspired by the Japanese Cherry Blossom well you get an online hug because that is their whole aesthetic! The whole place screams Sakura or Japanese Cherry Blossom which is just too cute not to pass out on.

One of the coolest things about Sakura Hanami is their menu is not just all about milk tea but rather have a variety of other ways to enjoy Japanese-inspired tea. We were able to try their best sellers and I am not surprised why these were the favorites in Sakura Hanami because everything was just amazing but I do have my favorites.


1. Red Velvet Milk Tea 

Ever imagined having a red velvet cupcake transformed into a drink? THIS.IS.IT. It is creamy, sweet, and flavorful without the overwhelming sensation that you might have consumed too many to pray for forgiveness. I do love this drink as more as a dessert treat after dinner and I would say its best to enjoy this with your friend.

2. Hanami Dream

The second drink is what I would call the instagram drink fit for your dreams. The colors were so mesmerizing it was just like its name - A Dream. The Hanami Dream is quite sweet but if you want to enjoy something on a hot day this will be my recommendation to you. 


3. Hot Tea

I have been a tea drinker even before milk tea came into existence. Sakura Hanami actually offer a different kind of tea drinking experience because they are just too cute and soothing too. The ones that we tried were the Traditional Cherry Blossom Tea, Blue Pea Fruit Tea and the Blossom Ethereal Tea. All of these were great to enjoy with friends if you want to feel a little fancy and soothe your stress away with tea. 


4. Sakura Signature Bubble Tea (Extra Strength)

This is actually the one I am quite excited  about because this is my utmost favorite from all the milk tea that I have tried. If you noticed this has Extra Strength added to it not to scare you but because its to those that prefer a stronger tea flavor on their milk tea. This is by far my favorite and although its sweet and creamy the tea flavor is not lacking in any way. The pearls also had some flavor into it that its such a delight to my taste buds.

Another thing I might add is their drink are quite affordable. The bigger sizes are just around 100 - 200 pesos range which amazing because it can be fit for 2-3 person per serving so you get a bang for your buck.

Also aside from the teas they serve, you can also buy Sakura themed drinks like latte or flavored water which is just too cute to just put in display!

Sakura Hanami is located at 168 Maginhawa St. Diliman, Q.C.

Check out their Facebook and Instagram pages for more information!

Much Love!
xx Alice


No comments:

Post a Comment