Friday, October 18, 2019

Tex-Mex Realness in the South with Fiery Style



As a Foodie out to find the yummiest bites geography isn't really a problem for me but this is really a first for me - travelling to the south part of the metro to try out this newly opened restaurant in West Alabang Parade along Daang Hari called Fiery Style. 

Fiery Style is a Tex-Mex restaurant that is slowly taking over the south with new branches opening up a lot so I am quite curious with its offerings.



The interior in their West Alabang Parade branch is heavily inspired by Mexican references and the colors of the interior is just popping out. Its a quaint branch but it can easily accommodate large groups of people. 


With the main colors relying on orange, green and more earthy tones it looks like you have been brought to Oaxaca City. I do like the orange color because its bright and just brings happiness if you see it. 

Now lets go with the food choices I will recommend to you guys if ever you drop by Fiery Style. 


RIB EYE STEAK 1558
 First thing on my list to recommend to you is their steak. The steaks they offer are quite steep in terms of price but you won't regret it. Its tender, juicy and packed with flavor. This serving we got was actually enough for 8 people if you want to have this as like a sampler plate for everyone. 

They also have a variety of steaks you can choose from depending on your preference. 



APPETIZERS / STARTERS

For Appetizers or starters I would suggest the Lord of the Wings (1198php) which is 24 chicken wings, 8 of each stacked one on top of the other topped with Hot hot hot sauce and jalapenos, Nacho cheese sauce with bacon and Texan style BBQ sauce. This is actually great to share with friends and family who have conflicting taste buds because the sauce range is from mild to spicy. I personally prefer the nacho cheese with bacon but I slide in some of the hot hot hot sauce in it for a bit of a kick. 

Another one I will recommend is their fiery nachos (388php) too. This is basically nachos on overdrive which I love because each layer has a different flavor! One of the things I highly regard with their nachos is that there refried beans is one of the best I have tried so far. Its not too mushy or bland. 



 GALLEON GRILLS

I would be recommending the Galleon of Bones (1578php) and Baja Supremo (1688php) These are the types of entrees I would be recommending for family gatherings because the Galleon of Bones is basically for the meat lovers while Baja Supremo is for those who love seafood and they both taste amazing and it also comes with rice which is a must.



 DRINKS

And since we are talking about Mexican food its no surprise that I would dabble myself on some alcoholic drinks too because Mexicans, much like us LOVE to drink so if you also want to try out cool mexican inspired drinks here are my two recommendations:

1. MOJITO

They actually have two kinds of Mojito which are the House Minty Mojito (158php) and the Flavored Minty Mojito (178php) that comes in Fresh Mangoes, Green Mandarin, Lychee, Strawberry and Cranberry. I would prefer the House Minty Mojito because its quite strong in flavor but won't knock you out immediately.

2. EL TAMARINO SOUTHWEST MARGARITA

This is actually my favorite from the Southwest Margaritas that Fiery Style offer. This is actually bottomless but I would have to tell you to drink moderately because this one will knock you out after one drink because its quite stronger than the mojito. Don't let the fruity tamarind flavor fool you because this has a lot of alcohol which personally I prefer to drink if I am just enjoying the night with my friends.

Overall I think Fiery Style is a great Tex-Mex place if you want a taste of amazing Mexican food along with great service.

Check out Fiery Style thru their social media pages for more info on their locations and also promos!

Much Love!

xx Alice




No comments:

Post a Comment