Monday, December 16, 2013

Beverage Find: OKF's Milky Be Happy


Hey hey! I'm back with a new post!

I haven't posted in a while..my bad! but promise I will do more soon! For now let's get on this baby ok?

I haven't been feeling well lately. I don't know why but I decided to try to move on and with that the best way is to look for new stuff! hehe! I am a foodie but I don't let that get to me because that will just make my wallet and tummy get a massive rage on for me, but once in a while they let me be...

Today's post will be all about OKF's Milky Be Happy!

I'm not particularly sure about where the drink came from since there is an English and Russian (I think) writing on it. But according to the manufacturer at the back it says its from Korea.. quite confusing to me HELP!

This is quite similar to Milkis which is the real deal that it came from Korea. Retail price for this is only about 5 pesos cheaper than Milkis. I bought mine for about 19 pesos at Ministop a piece.



Compared to Milkis, Milky be happy comes in three flavors: Peach, Strawberry and Orange. I only tried out Peach and Strawberry since the store I bought these doesn't have the orange kind.


Peach has has milky pinkish color. Kind of looks like dish washing soap according to my brother. Taste wise- it was okay, it was quite sweet but I wasn't able to taste the peach flavor. It was in the aroma though. It really smelled like peaches but the taste didn't get me.



Now onto the Strawberry flavor. If you noticed in the picture it has more of a saturated milky red color into it - kind of looks like strawberry milk. The aroma though was off for me because it smelled like medicine for me - the ones that has the strawberry flavor? you get the clue. Taste wise, I was able to taste the strawberry but it was not the one that I expected.

Overall I was quite disappointed with these. I know they are cheaper and has a variety of flavors than Milkis, but I think I will just stick with Milkis for now. 

Have you tried these? 

What do you think about it?

Make sure to let me know on the comments section and also your beverage suggestions. 

Much Love! 

xx Alice



No comments:

Post a Comment