Wednesday, January 15, 2014

2014 Plans and Ideas




Even though this blog is named Photoescape Travels I haven't really posted any traveling posts. I know really lame but this 2014 I promised myself that I will travel more rather than what I did last year. 

I have already made plans on my first travel for the year 2-0-1-4 and I am really excited for it!

Traveling is like a luxury for some but I plan to make mine more of a hobby. I will be planning really cheap and great travels that you and your friends could enjoy also I will try to post more hotel and accommodation reviews for sure since I remembered one of my most prominent post is when I reviewed the hotel I stayed at Bolinao a year ago. 

I tell you that my reviews will be brutally honest as much as I wouldn't like it but its for the betterment for it any way right? 

Here are some of the places I am hoping to visit real soon. 

Intramuros. 

I know its quite lame but I will do a complete low down on the walled city since 1. Its about an hour away from my place and 2. Its a tourist destination that even the Manilenos need to discover.

I know this is not in Baguio but the trees remind me of it! :D
Baguio.

Baguio is one of those places that I miss out on my list since I never really have anyone to go there with. But I told myself with or without a companion I will go there this 2014. I remembered having pictures of my brothers going there and whenever I would ask my mom why I am not included she would tell me nasa tyan palang kita nyan paano ka mapupunta dyan?

Oh the agony of having a mom like her. But as saying expect a post of the beautiful city of Pines real soon!


Zambales.

 One of the cheapest ways to travel and explore nature according to my buddies is to go here. I will be traveling here by the end of the month so expect a post soon!

Here are just of the places I will be mentioning here since I have ran out of options. If you do have any suggestions do leave them on the comments section below. I will be glad to list them down and let you know if this will be on my bucket list.

Till next time!

Much Love!

xx Alice

1 comment:

  1. "This is such a great source that you are providing. It's very easy on the eyes which makes it much more pleasant for me to come.

    Thanks for sharing!"

    travel
    save the planet
    explore the world
    eco-travel
    eco-travel
    eco-finance and accounting

    ReplyDelete