Thursday, March 3, 2016

Love is in the air at Zoocobia


Valentines just rolled down so I was wondering what you guys did during the day of love? 

Me? well honestly I was just home - not because I am one of the bitter ones who did not have a date. I just did not have a date and the energy.

But I did go on a road trip with some of my blogger friends the day before Valentines and we went to Zoocobia in Pampanga!



Zoocobia is a fun zoo place that is not just for kids but for the whole family. They have a lot of animals that kids can interact with. Unfortunately we got there a bit late and the sun is setting so most of the animals are resting already. But there were other activities that you can enjoy with your friends and family.


One of the ones I liked is feeding the monkeys, although there was one monkey who was greedy and got all the food that we were trying to give the smaller monkeys.


There was also a garden maze which was really fun because it made me remember the labyrinth maze from Harry Potter without the deadly vines part.

Once you reach the end of the maze, you can go to the bunny land and play with the bunnies, but they were a bit elusive for me which made me sad a bit because I love bunnies.


After bunny land, there is the Zooc ride which you have to ride a vehicle down a hill and its the first of its kind in the Philippines. If you like an adrenaline rush but you want to take the baby steps you can try this first.


I immediately went to the animals when I saw the barn. I saw some camels, boars and other animals there that you can feed and pet..but I don't think it will be possible since most of them are busy eating at the time. 


There was also a restaurant that families can enjoy meals instead of bringing food inside the venue.



And when night came, there was a program that the staff had prepared for everyone. There was a showcase of the animals that reside in Zoocobia and also a shadow puppet show.






And at the end of the program we had a chance to light up some lanterns and make a wish for them.


Overall my experience was great. Unfortunately I was not able to try all of the amenities at Zoocobia but I still had fun with my friends. 

Make sure to visit Zoocobia with your family soon! 

Much Love! 

xx Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment