Saturday, September 22, 2012

Drink Find: Roots Ginger Brew


Hey Everyone! Sorry again for not updating this blog but I have just been quite busy with everything and didn't really had much time to blog about food finds and all. But expect a lot of food-related posts soon since I have been out and about so I will let you know what is the latest finds in the market. 

On today's blog it would be about Roots Ginger Brew. I have been seeing this drink in Mini stop in our office for the longest time that I didn't really give enough thought of trying it. But because of sheer curiosity I was able to buy and try one of these.

Retails for about 19.50 - 20++. I forgot the exact price though. This is a carbonated drink so expect a lot of fizz when you open this. According to the packaging this is 100% ginger. We will just have to see it. 

Ingredients:
Carbonated water, sugar, brewed ginger, citric acid, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate.

The taste is actually new to me. Its zesty but mild. The flavor is quite smooth that you can actually have a second serving of this. 

In terms of the taste, it is good but if you are not used to ginger you might want to go with the regular kind of soda. Personally this is a great drink since its not the ordinary carbonated drink. 

Will I repurchase it? 
Sure, maybe when I am going out with my niece and my nephew so they can try this out. 

Will you try this drink for yourself? 

Let me know on the comments box! 

Happy Sunday! 

Much Love! 

-- Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment