Sunday, May 11, 2014

Bone and Barrel Night out Recommendations


Hey guys! 

Saturday for some people is that day of the week where you can go all wild and crazy while some go on dates or just drink. I've done some of these in the past AND I still do it though and I think I've gotten used to it haha! 

One of the bistros I go to in Eastwood is Bone and Barrel. They serve really nice food and also really good beer. Here are some of my picks for a night out with your friends.



For starters you could get the Minion Skewers. They are grilled cheese filled fillet mignon wrapped in bacon. I know its a mouth full so is eating one. If you dip it in the salsa-like dip provided the taste just explodes in the mouth. It is quite heavy to the tummy which is good if you don't plan on drinking a lot that evening.   



Next off is the Nacho Tower! 

This one is a great pica pica for friends since it is really a tower of nachos topped with Mango cilantro salsa, chili con carne, and jalapeno! The taste is sweet but spicy and also a bit tangy. Me and my friend actually had a hard time finishing this because it was only me and her. This can be shared by about 3-4 people. 


And lastly, To top off your night out you can try out Bone and Barrel's Flavored beer! My most recommended flavor is Salted Caramel and Kiwi. Its really yummy and refreshing so a must try for sure!

Those are just some of my recommendations of Bone and Barrel's best picks. Make sure to drop by their bar at Eastwood City!

Much Love!

xx Alice 

1 comment: