Monday, November 17, 2014

Akira Opens its Newest Branch at Shangri-La Mall!



Akira The Art of Teppanyaki has opened its newest branch on the East wing of Shangrila Mall.

I really like Japanese food. I find that the way they prepare their food is really nice and also entertaining.


The difference of their Shangrila branch to the other branches is that it has 3 teppanyaki stations that you can use with your friends to see how teppanyaki is prepared.

Now onto the food! I really like the meat that they use in the teppanyaki because its really chewy and soft and just melts in your mouth.


I find it really nice to eat with rice.


Another thing I like about the Shangrila branch is the design is very minimalist but not cold.


You can check out Akira's Shangrila branch at the East wing of Shangrila mall.

Much Love!

xx Alice 

No comments:

Post a Comment