Saturday, September 12, 2020

Milk Tea Cravings Satisfied with ZTea Cups


Honestly its been a while and I think its time I need to be back to blogging. I MISS WRITING! HONESTLY! 

Okay since we are back to business I would just like to share to you this milk tea place I collaborated with for a video about a month ago. Yes I know its weird that its just now that I decided to share to you this but just remember that we are on a state of pandemic and I don't want to be that person people will cancel just because I share food posts - There are people like that look it up! haha! 
Okay enough with the chit chat lets get on with this my dearies. 

Ztea Cups is a small business that offers milk tea, fruit tea and other specialty drinks. They are located at Veterans Village here in Quezon City but they do offer delivery. 

They sent me four drinks which were the Mango Yakult Fruit Tea, Red Velvet Overload, Premium Chocolate and Oreo cheesecake overload.





 I am going to be 100% honest here but their milk tea is one of the best. It may be a month since I last tried their drinks and did a video on it but I swear the taste does last. 

I would definitely try their Oreo Cheesecake Overload because I remember it was like a whole cheesecake slice was put in the drink by how thick it is. The premium red velvet cheesecake as well is amazing because the consistency is not that watered down and also the cream cheese they add on the drinks are definitely homemade compared to those made with a powder agent which tends to have a gritty sand-like texture compared to the homemade version. Ztea Cups is definitely legit for sure. 

If you want to order from Ztea Cups and try their amazing drinks you can order via their Official Facebook here. You can also order via food Panda if you are within 3KM Delivery Radius. But don't worry they do have an in house delivery that has free delivery within Brgy. Veterans Villahe, Bungad, San Antonio and Katipunan. 

Their delivery charges to nearby areas are also quite affordable at around P30 to P49 if you are within Cubao, Tatalon, Q.Ave, Timog and nearby locations. 

Address:

2 Danupra Street Brgy. Veterans Village Quezon City

Business Hours: 

WEEKDAYS: 11AM-7PM

WEEKENDS: 12NN -7:30PM

Check out Ztea Cups and have a great time with their one of a kind drinks this quarantine! And also lets not forget to support small brands such as these that give out great products even during this time. 

Much Love! 
xx Alice 

No comments:

Post a Comment