Sunday, September 20, 2020

Craving for Smokes Tatay's BBQ


I WENT TO THIS PLACE PRE-COVID19 SO DON'T COME AT ME OKAY?

With all this pandemic situation going on I am just tired of it! I miss going out to be honest and eating out with friends. I suddenly remembered this place at Kapitolyo in Pasig named Smokes Tatay's BBQ. They offer a lot of BBQ staples and of course the atmosphere is just great. I remember i went here with my Hungry Daily Fam and we had a blast. 


The interior is more into the night drinking groups but you can still enjoy a full meal at Smokes. We did get some amazing food but I will just share to you my favorites. 



 
DAKS NA DAKS na BBQ. I call it that because this is a 16 inch BBQ which can feed about 4 people or if you ask me I can eat this on my own. The marinate is not that strong but its very juicy. And also its not all fatty parts which is amazing if you want to have this with beer or a cup of rice. Either way I love this.


Their Tapsilog. My goodness this is actually one of the first things I tried and I just love it. the meart was marinated nicely with a little bit of sweetness into it. I would appreciate the egg to be a bit on the runny side but its still great nonetheless. 




The different BBQ that they offer. Forgive me if I don't remember each one because this happened pre-covid but what I do remember is how fresh these were and the marinate complements the BBQ to perfection. Again perfect with beer or with a cup of rice so choose your weapon my friend.

Overall I would just like to go back at Smokes after this pandemic with my friends and just drink, eat and enjoy because with great people, any food you share with them will be amazing. 

Check out Smokes on their socials. If you do make sure to share my blogpost to them because i miss them lots. 

Much Love! 
xx Alice 






No comments:

Post a Comment