Sunday, May 9, 2021

Cheap Finds: Nips Dark Chocolate


 Honestly with everything going on chocolate has been one of my saving grace to keep me sane. And while I was browsing around the candies and chocolate aisle the past weekend I was able to see this nifty item - Nips Dark Chocolate! 

You know me, I love some dark chocolate and I can't pass this up so I grabbed a couple of bags and tried it out. 

For only 12PHP you get about 40 grams of dark chocolate nibbles which are great if you like to nibble while working or when you are binge watching some series. 

The taste wasn't really the kind of dark chocolate that I am used to. It is dark chocolate but its not the very bitter kind that I really like because I like my dark chocolate that way. Maybe because of the hard shell the taste was sort of altered but still its a great alternative to the usual milk chocolate Nips that I get when I do my grocery run. 

I know this might be triggering for some but nowadays chocolate and other snacks are sort of my safety blanket because of everything that is happening. I know I am in a place where I am privilege enough to be able to buy these small bags of chocolate as a means to escape the stress and anxiety I am experiencing. But please take in consideration that these are the only means of outlet I have right now to step out and decompress my situation. The pain of losing a beloved and also the stress of performing well at a task I am not sure I am doing right is not easy to juggle along with other personal things I will not talk about here. So please spare me the judgement for once because I am tired from it. 

So going back, Will I repurchase this? of course! I still loved the taste of this chocolate and I can't deny that the price is what made me jump at it and hoard because I tend to grab one and nibble on it. 

What do you nibble on when binging? Let me know in the comments section. 

Much Love 

xx Alice 

No comments:

Post a Comment