Thursday, January 28, 2021

Konek with Friends and Family through food at Koneksiyon bean+beer

 


I am the type of person that loves to spend time with friends and family. I especially love eating great food with great people. So when my Hungry Daily Squad fam asked if there would be anyone that would like to join to check out this restaurant in Banawe, Quezon City I was immediately SOLD to it! 

Located at the newly built King's point building at N. Roxas Corner Banawe St. Q.C. This restaurant offers food and drinks fitted for everyone. 

Honestly if I go with each dish we tried, I will just bore you big time so I will focus on some of my favorites. 


1. Chicken Wings. 

Let me tell you how much I missed eating Chicken wings and it was definitely a perfect time I was able to eat some again! If you like  you can actually go with the unli wings option where you can try 8 different flavors which are: Tomato BBQ, Famous Classic, Sweet Smoked, Kapampangan Spicy Adobo, Honey Spicy, Garlic Teriyaki, Mango Pineapple, and Butter Garlic with Cheese. 

For only 239 pesos you can have chicken wings as much as you can. This does not come with drinks but you can just order that. Don't worry about the rice because it comes with unli rice too! 


2. Baked Whole Boneless Bangus (379PHP) 

I am typically not a fan of bangus because of the spines which can actually harm you. But the one we tried at Koneksiyon really did not have any spine! Also it tastes so good and a little on the sweet side but it doesn't overwhelm your tastebud and will keep you coming back for more bites. Its a bit steep in terms of price I know but believe me your 379 pesos is definitely worth every peso! 




3. Seafood Mix in Bagoong Rice 

This one is definitely the winner if you ask me! This is basically a version of fried rice that has fermented fish mixed in the rice and topped with seafood bits like squid, calamari and veggies. 

You can get a Squad bowl(219php) or a Solo Bowl (79php) but if you ask me the serving that they gave us is totally worth it. 

                                    

4. KonekMusal Meals 

Since this establishment is great for day and night foodie trips they offer KonekMusal meals which is basically the standard Filipino meal set which is a silog. They have it in Longganisa(179php), Daing na Bangus(179php), Tocino(189php), and Hungarian Sausage(199php).
 
Their servings are actually really big so its definitely worth your money. 

5. Their Specialty Drinks. 

This wouldn't be a review if I don't include the drinks. 

Honestly their drinks are not the general kind because it has a very distinct Filipino flavor to it. I do love that their juice drinks are homemade and there is a technique to be able to enjoy its taste and use it as a palate cleanser in between the flavors of all the dishes. 


Koneksiyon also offers coffee based drinks such as Frappuccino which is great if you are with a group of young teens that would just like their java fix without blowing the bank.  


The last drink we tried is actually Koneksiyon's signature drink which is Alak at Kape and yes it contains both of those! It actually looks quite harmless but if you consume quite a lot of those you might end up having a major hangover. 



Overall our experince at Koneksiyon Bean+Bear is amazing. Their food is delectable and bursting with flavor which balances out with their drinks as well. 


Ever tried this restaurant? Check them out on their latest location at Kings Point in Banawe Q.C.! 

Much Love 
xx Alice 

No comments:

Post a Comment