Friday, January 22, 2021

Affordable Tempura at Tokyo Tempura


As you may have noticed at this point - I have been eating so much Japanese food lately and I am not really stopping at this point because I love Japanese food. I do have one place I will recommend if you prefer Tempura you will absolutely love to share with your friends and family this Yuletide season - Tokyo Tempura!

Tokyo Tempura is the first ever Tempura food cart concept that gives Japan's Ebi Tempura at an affordable price available to everyone.

I wouldn't go in detail anymore about the flavors but I will link their social media page on the bottom part so you can check them out.








For the review, I really do appreciate that the shrimp that they use is not the very small variety so you really get your moneys worth here. There is a variety between sweet, tangy and also spicy flavors but if you ask me their spiciness level is quite mild for my standards but still good if you want a different kind of spiciness. 

Overall I do like Tokyo Tempura, its just that their branches are quite limited yet but if ever you are in Tutuban you can try them out there :D You can also check their social media page here and their website here



Much Love~!
xx Alice 

No comments:

Post a Comment