Friday, January 22, 2021

Satisfying My Japanese Food Cravings at RameNatin


Let me just say that I miss eating out so much that when given the chance to dine out I WILL DO IT - within reason and safety of course. 

One of the things I have been craving a lot if Japanese food - Ramen to be exact and I found an affordable resto in Maginhawa that serves great ramen at a reasonable price - RameNatin. 

As you can see on the menu they have a very limited selection of ramen which are the staple ramen flavors like tantanmen, kara miso and aka miso. I got curious and got myself actually the black ramen because black colored food fascinate me. The cool thing about RameNatin is that their serving is quite large for 130pesos so you really get your money's worth here. 


The ramen that I got may not be pleasing to the eyes but the taste is the total opposite. Its broth is flavorful and bold but not something you would get tired of having. The toppings also are not one of a kind but I like it. Honestly this is one of those ramen places that I would go to just to get my ramen fix without breaking my wallet and setting it on fire.  


They have this Thai Tofu as an add on which is actually tasty! Its a great appetizer when you want your cravings to be met. I would just like to remind some that if you have a peanut allergy, this would trigger it because of the peanut content it has. Its more on the savory side but does not overwhelm the palette. Honestly I am impressed with this. I would say that their serving is quite big since this is only 80pesos which you can share with a friend or two but if you are like me I can finish this by myself haha! 

Overall, I really do love RameNatin and their other offerings. They are affordable and does not scrimp on the taste so make sure to give them a try. 





No comments:

Post a Comment