Friday, January 22, 2021

Dine Like Royalty (Without Breaking the Bank) at Samgyupking




I would just like to deeply apologize to my friends who will see this and call me out but I WENT HERE PRE-COVID OKAY DON'T GIVE ME BAD JUJUS~! 

Even during the time of Covid, samgyupsal is still very much a comfort staple for us. And if you want to have samgyupsal without breaking the bank and also have a one of a kind grilling experience - this is for you. 


SamgyupKing is located near the cinema hub of Fisher Mall in Quezon City which has a very spacious space and its well ventilated too. When we went there, there were actually quite a few people already dining along with other content creators and influencers that were invited. 

I mentioned earlier that they have a one of a kind grilling experience that is because you can also grill meat that are on skewers! There is also a vegetable variety and local delicacies that you can try. 

Each person can also enjoy a single serve of milk tea which can be taro or okinawa. 

I will just let the pictures tell you everything and let you know my thoughts below about SamgyupKing. 
 









Overall, I do think that samgyupking is a great concept for a one-of-a-king dining experience. The interior is simple but what I do love about this restaurant is there is variety in what you can eat here. I am not a fan of their kimchi so I would suggest you cook the kimchi a little on the grill to give it some depth. The meat selection is good and the grilling option is definitely something I would go back for. 

If you want to know more about SamgyupKing and their promos you can visit them here

Much Love! 
xx Alice 

No comments:

Post a Comment