Sunday, November 27, 2011

Look what I got in the mail!


Look what I got in the mail? yeehee! 


I just got this earlier this week in which I was surprise because I wasn't expecting it to arrive haha! 

I actually won a blog contest a month ago, and unexpectedly I was emailed that I won. Of course I sent in my details so I will be able to receive it ASAP but unfortunately it took around a couple of weeks or so. I was honestly not expecting it to arrive any more or maybe it got lost in the mail. 

Low and behold when I woke up my god brother told me someone was looking for me outside and I need to bring an ID. 

The contest I entered is actually for Carbtrim. Carbtrim actually will help you at least cut down 66% of the carbs you have been eating. 

I got 1 in apple and 1 in lemon. Each pack contains 6 sachets. 

I've actually tried the lemon variant and it tasted good. I haven't tasted the apple though. I'll let you know what I think about it in my next blog for a review ^^, 

Thanks to foodie craft for the prizes. 

Visit her blog ^^, 

Much Love! 

-- Alice 

No comments:

Post a Comment