Monday, November 21, 2011

Where Have I been up to???


Sorry I have not been updating this page as much as I want to. 
I have been pretty busy lately so I can't really do a lot of things to update my food blog.


I have been having this cycle of eating my first meal of the day past 2pm every single day, I don't know if this is bad but currently I haven't felt bad.


So during the weekend I was able to attend 2 events. The first event was for Diana Stalder in Tutuban Mall. 

I was not expecting much on Tutuban Mall since I think the last time was there was October of 2010. It has improved and I honestly like it since its much more roomy now...or maybe its roomy because there is not much people? haha! I don't know. 

I wasn't able to buy anything since I was just there for the event of Diana Stalder, if you want to know more about it click here for the details. 


 I also got a picture with Diana Meneses which was really nice! 

Ang taba ko talaga pag katabi sya! LOL 

Much Love! 

-- Alice



No comments:

Post a Comment