Thursday, December 29, 2011

Food Finds Under 100 pesos



I usually wake up at around 10am on weekdays which ends up on me not eating breakfast or lunch at home. I know that is bad but I actually eat when I get to work.I usually multitask when I'm at work and that includes eating. 


And of course since I am a little stingy with my cash, I always look for food that are yummy yet will not break my allowance for the day. 

I actually found one that is great if you want to buy your lunch and dinner. 

I would suggest KFC's streetwise meals since they are only for 29 pesos. I actually got the KFC Chicken Burger in BBQ and Classic. I love both that is why I bought one of each - one for dinner and one for lunch. 

Unfortunately this burgers don't include drinks so I bought my favorite drink which is Smart C! 

You can buy one at any 7 11 or Ministop for as low as 19php for their 350ml bottle. 

In total, I spent 96 pesos! I still have 4 pesos change! :)

I'll do a comprehensive post on the Smart C drink since I love it so much. As for the KFC chicken burgers I give it 4 out of 5 in my ratings. 

You can also get other streetwise meals like their spaghetti, soup, fries and of course their desserts for only 29 pesos! 

Do you like KFC? Have you tried their streetwise meals? which one is your favorite? 
Let me know on the comment box! I'll talk to you soon! 

Much Love! 

-- Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment