Monday, October 8, 2012

Indulgence Item of the week: KFC Krushers Coffee Jelly


Hello ladies! I am back with another indulgent item of the week! 

I like to indulge with little stuff because I believe taking advantage of little simple joys is like wasting your life. That is why I do enjoy everything even food and drinks! 


I know everyone has been ogling with milk tea and I don't have bad things to say about it but sometimes I prefer this one than those. I have been indulging myself with the Krushers Coffee Jelly. I had been eyeing it for weeks when I pass by KFC in our office since I was on a strict budget. But since this month I have some extra money to spend might as well get this one. 

I am not that good in describing beverages so I am really sorry I won't be able to describe it but basically it has coffee jelly which is so yummy!


You can buy this for only 75PHP at any KFC. 

I actually would drink this more than the milk teas just because there are none available near our office. The nearest one is on Podium and Megamall. I still love them but I won't go through the heat of Ortigas for those haha! 

What is your favorite Krushers? 

Let me know on the comment box and I'll talk to you soon! 

xx Alice 

No comments:

Post a Comment