Sunday, November 25, 2012

Indulgence Item of the Week: McDonald's Choco dipped sundae with oreo overload


Happy Monday! It is such a sweet Monday don't you think? 

Ayyiii! For some reason this Monday is not a bad on for me ^^, 

Of course on today's post will be Indulgence Item of the Week! I do indulge every time I think I need to - For example would be the other week. I was quite stressed with work last weekend that me and my officemates Tyna, Mami LJ and Mami Erlyn decided to have a Mcdo session. 

I wasn't really that hungry but I was craving for a sweet treat so I decided to try the latest offering of McDonald's - The Choco dipped sundae with oreo overload! This is priced at around 35PHP or about .85USD. 

I like to try sweet treats since those are my weakness lol! 

Taste wise? Its okay. I like that the balance between the first layer of ice cream to the second layer. You can actually take your time in eating this thing! The choco dip is a tad sweet for me na medyo naumay ako after a while but the oreo bits at the middle got me back up again haha! maka comeback lang!

Over all its a great sweet treat for the young ones and the young at heart. I wouldn't recommend this if you are look for a quick treat since its a little hard to get over the choco dip once it hardens. 

Have you tried this new treat from McDonald's? What do you think about it? 

Let me know below! ^^, 

You can order one now at www.mcdelivery.com.ph  or visit any McDonald's near you! ^^,

Much Love and Happy Monday! 

Much Love! 

xx Alice 



No comments:

Post a Comment