Monday, November 11, 2019

Affordable Japanese Gyoza with Suki Gyouza




NOTE: MY MEMORY CARD GOT CORRUPTED SO I ONLY HAVE THESE PHOTOS SO DON'T HATE ME >_<

Gyoza is probably one of the most known Japanese dishes in the world next to sushi and ramen. And there might be a lot of establishments that offer gyoza but this place me and my hungry byaheros found is I personally think is one of the best in the metro! 

And I am talking about Suki Gyouza at the Food Parade in BGC. 

This small kiosk located at the Food Parade in BGC only serves one thing - Gyoza! And I know its kind of a lame concept because why sell only gyoza right? But here is the thing though, Suki Gyouza is actually very similar to establishments in Japan in which the minimalism strategy is in full use in restaurants since there are other restaurants in Japan that offer only a limited set of food and sometimes even the number of servings!  

And its actually a good thing since if you only have one item in the menu it would be easier to get your business up because you will have more time in perfecting the flavor of your product.

Suki Gyoza did actually that and when we tried their food it reminded me of the time a family friend that is from Japan came to visit and prepared this for us one time. The way it was cooked is on point and also the flavor is just right. You can actually enjoy this with or without rice! 

The meat is quite tender and did not dry out as being the usual culprit if you don't know the proper way to prepare gyoza. The wrapping is not too thick nor too thin and didn't break up when you use chopsticks on it. 

And for as low as 65 pesos you can enjoy Gyoza! Here's the complete list of the things on their menu:

4pcs - Php 65 
6pcs - Php 85 
12pcs - Php 160 
30pcs (FROZEN) - Php 320 

Rice meals 
4pc - Php 90
6pc -Php 110 
Batta Rice - Php 30 

They currently have four branches: Ayala Clover leaf in Balintawak, Alley Streetfood Food District signatures at BGC, The Pantree in Legaspi Village and Eden Food Hall in BGC. 

Overall I am actually happy with this gyoza the only thing I hope they can do is have a branch in cubao because its quite far from my place and I hope to enjoy Suki Gyouza in a location near me because its sooo good! 

Check them out on their social media and also check them out to the branch near you. 

Much Love! 
xx Alixe

No comments:

Post a Comment