Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Wings and Ribs for days at MWilliams Diner



I would admit that I didn't grow up eating ribs because my parents didn't really introduced this to me but when I first tried it from a quite known restaurant when I was 18 I was hooked. I love the tenderness of the meat and also how any kind of flavor is perfect with it! I was actually hoping there was a restaurant that offers unlimited ribs and I was in for a treat when I was invited to tag along with my HB Fam to try MWilliams Diner. 


Located in Pembo, Makati in front of OsMak (Ospital ng Makati) This small diner can seat about 20pax but its not a cramped space so if you want to have a meal with your family or friends this is actually the place to go to. 

They actually offer unlimited Ribs and Wings and also they also offer it with rice and free iced tea. A Total Package! 



Besides from the unlimited wings and ribs they also offer rice meals so if you would like to enjoy rice without overwhelming yourself get yourself a rice meal! I would definitely recommend trying the sisig and tapa because they are legit the best that I have tried so far! 
  

And you guys know me I love me some pasta and my eyes just glimmered with joy because I love pasta! I would definitely recommend all of it because they are amazing. My utmost favorite is actually the carbonara and aglio olio. I don't have to explain why because I want you to try them out too!

Their wings have 8 flavors for the unlimited and two other for only ala carte. 

Here are the flavors: 
Classic
Teriyaki
Hickory BBQ
Salted Egg
Sweet and Spicy 
Garlic Parmesan 
Soy Honey 
Classic Buffalo 

Ala Carte Only
Cheesy Garlic 
Cheesy Bacon 

For the Ribs there are currently 4 flavors available: 

BBQ
Teriyaki 
Soy Honey 
Sweet and Spicy 








And for your sweet tooth they also offer Silvanas from Dumaguete and this is actually amazing because its just the perfect way to end your unli experience with the wings and ribs by MWilliams. 


I would definitely get these next time I go here. I do hope that they would have a branch in Quezon City because Pembo is quite far from me. But I am willing to travel far for good food. 

For more information, check out MWilliams Diner on Facebook and other social media pages for more information. 

Much Love! 
xx Alice 

No comments:

Post a Comment