Monday, November 18, 2019

Smile To Go Now Open in Mendiola Manila!



Okay I know I need to apologize since I am using pictured from my phone again since my memory card decided to get corrupted for some weird reason but just hold on to it I promise it won't happen again!

So since we are done with the apologies, I am just too tired this past few days that I have been craving milk tea. Luckily I was invited to see the opening of the latest branch of Smile To Go in Mendiola.

Although it looks small on the outside, its actually quite spacious inside and it can fit large groups of student who are studying or if you just want a place if you didn't want to go to class (don't me kids, I've been there too)

During their opening, they had a promo which is buy one take one on some of their drinks, and the whole place was packed! There were already students flowing in to go to the internet cafe that is located above Smile To Go to study and also the groups of student on the area.

One of the perks of this place is that they are open for 24 hours so its really amazing if you are in the area and you need a quiet place to study at night because that was one of my struggles when I was in college. Another thing is their prices are just fit for the budget of students since it ranges from 100 pesos to 125 pesos. Their beverage selection is also amazing since it ranges not just with the usual milk teas but also fruit teas, slush, and also Yakult based drinks.

Here are my top picks for you guys

2 Ladies Milk Tea 
This is the 2 Ladies Milk Tea which consists of milk tea with two toppings which can range from nata crystals with pearls or pudding. I was able to try the one with pudding and I would highly suggest the pudding if you want your milk tea to be a little more creamy and sweet which getting this with a different kind of pearl to give it more texture. 

Super Fresh Fruit Tea 
 If you need a refreshing pick me up The Super Fresh Fruit Tea is what I can recommend for you. It is an acquired taste but honestly the fruits like mango, calamansi, lemon, and also watermelon is quite unique that its definitely a great mood booster as well since citrus fruits can energize our body and mind. 

Oreo Cream Cheesecake Milk Tea 
 Lastly, I would be recommending the Oreo Cream Cheesecake Milk Tea if you are someone that is looking for a creamy sweet flavor that is great when you are hanging out with your friends. I have always put this kind of drink as the perfect drink to have with friends because you don't really feel that you are drinking too much and also it doesn't get watered down that much since it has been blended together.

I do hope Smile To go will open a brand near me so I can go back and try more of their drinks because three is definitely not enough haha!

For more Smile To Go check out their social media pages.

Much Love!
xx ALice


No comments:

Post a Comment