Sunday, November 17, 2019

Juana's Budbod Now Available in Espana Manila


Hailing from Rizal, Budbod refers to a dish of either fried or seasoned riced sprinkled with toppings that ranges from meat and vegetables or other viand you can think of.  I have tried this before when I visited some friends in Rizal but I was surprised that Budbod is not really known in Metro Manila and luckily Juana's Budbod is bringing this amazing feast in Manila and has opened a new branch along Espana! 


Their interior is very homey and simple - just like being in the country side. There are pictures that adorn the establishment of food that they offer and they all look so delicious. 

So there is actually a way to enjoy budbod which is shown on the picture above. The coolest thing about this is you have the options to enjoy budbod with your hands! I actually love this idea because it brings us back to simple times when people won't judge you by using your hands in eating - because that is how our ancestors did it. Don't worry if you are not comfortable using your bare hands since Juana's Budbod will actually provide you with disposable plastic gloves. 


You can choose from a variety of sets they offer but personally I would say go for the Kombi-Budbod which is a mix of 2 budbod with a side of salted egg, banana and a drink. 


I picked shawarma and adobo flakes and it was awesome! And to be honest their serving was enough for me to be full which I am surprised because I love rice meals and I was amazed how big their rice portions are. So definitely go with this if you are a big eater. 



But if that is not your thing, Try out their Adobo melt but which is adobo flakes with cheese. This is actually quite big and affordable for 60 php you will get filled up with this. 


This is definitely one of my favorites - Lumpiang shanghai! They have bite sized lumpiang shanghai that tastes so good I was actually deciding to buy one of their Shanghai bucket for only 100 php to take home but I don't think it will make it home. 



One of the highlights for me was their dessert which is their Leche-ube Llanera! This is typically served frozen so better order this by the time you finish your meal because it taste so delicious. Its like an ice cream flan with ube that for sure everybody will absolutely love. 


And last but not the least I would like you to try their Iced Barako coffee which is made by order so be patient when you order this because they really take their time in perfecting this drink. 

Sa totoo lang mas matapang pa tong kape na to kesa sa ex mong di ka pinaglaban.

And yes I said it. napapahugot ako sa kape nila so dapat subukan nyo sila. 

Overall Juana's is definitely something you guys try and enjoy one of the best food experience Rizal that fortunately is in Metro Manila!

Check out Juana's Budbod on their social media pages too!


Much Love!
xx Alice 

No comments:

Post a Comment