Saturday, March 19, 2011

Pig out Moment! : Mcdonald's and Ortigas' Banchetto

Hello girls! How was your week?
For me, its a very lethal one. But it was okay haha!

There was another pig out moment I got into. haha! but before I start rambling what happened I would just like to say sorry because the pictures will have to wait...I wasn't able to bring my camera in this edition, I do have some pictures taken from my friend's phone.. I'll post them as soon as she forward's it to me! promise! hehe...

okay so going back to the pig out... It was a not so good of a day for us to tell you honestly. So we decided to just hang out at McDonald's near my office to let out some steam.

At McDonald's we ordered 2 Large French Fries, 1 coke Float, 2 hot fudge sundae and 1 caramel sundae. I had one of the Hot Fudge sundaes since I have been craving for it for days.

Then after sharing some stories and laughs we went over to Banchetto. If you work within the Ortigas area you would have known this place ages ago.. haha just kidding.

Banchetto is a midnight food bazaar of a sort. It mostly caters to the call center agents within the area, but due to its popularity even non- call center go there for a taste of great food that is affordable. Kinda neat huh? I think so too.

Honestly speaking, I did not have enough money that time because my allowance was set for another 9 more days before my salary. But I was stricken with my craving for some ddukbokki (spicy rice cakes) and kimbap

I love to eat Korean food and I found this great stall that sells authentic Korean food! yey!

We actually waited for 30 minutes for the Ddukbokki and you know what we got? more that that of course! haha!

We originally ordered Ddukbokki, but instead we got
1 Ddukbokki with Kim Mari (ordered by Denise)
1 Japchae(ordered by Joanne)
1 Kim bap (My order)
and 1 Bulgogi (Freebie!)

hehe.. we got a free order of bulgogi! yey!

We also bought a Longsilog from another stall which is Longganisa, Fried egg and Fried Rice.

The food was over whelming to look at first, but we were able to finish it. ^_^

To the Korean Family that was very nice to us

맛있는 식사를 주셔서 너무 감사합니다!

^_^

well see yah to the next pig out moment!

Much love!

-- Photoescape

No comments:

Post a Comment