Saturday, March 5, 2011

Random Pig Out Moments: Backstreet Restaurants of Cubao


Happy Saturday!

I'm back with a new post!

Besides from traveling, I also love to eat out with my friends.
You can say I am a food connoisseur in my own right since I like to eat good food at affordable prices.

I usually call it a "Pig out moment" when it is something that just came up.


On our first stop, we ate at Joey's, which I heard from a friend that lives within the area that it is really popular.

If you like I would do a proper review about this place, just comment below ayt? :)

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to take a picture of the food we had there since we just came there to eat... sorry :(


I came with my officemates, Denise and Thea.

I had Palabok, Denise had Chicksilog and Thea had Hotsilog.

It was soooo yummy!

Our second stop was Blink(er)

Its just adjacent of Joey's, and we had some Halo Halo.

I would definitely say their halo halo is great. Their Supreme Halo halo costs 80 PHP (approx $1.84 USD) which was superb since it has 2 ice cream scoops and also the typical halo halo ingredients. It has leche flan, Ube, Sago, nata de coco and the rest. ^_^

If you like to try new things, especially on food I suggest you try to look on the most unexpected places - like the backstreets of Cubao.

I will have more of this on the days to come. In the mean time I'll leave you with a picture of my perfectly finished Halo halo to drool on...haha!






Much love!

-- Photoescape

2 comments:

  1. MMMM...halo-halo with ube! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should have seen the Palabok I ordered... my 40php was so worth it.. ^_^

    ReplyDelete