Sunday, June 26, 2011

Favorite Rainy Season Treats

Ola! 

How was your weekend? Was is as breezy as mine? haha! kidding aside I have a new post for you all! 

I know the past week had been a bitch, don't deny! it has been raining since Monday and I hate it when it rains! The only thing that I like when it is raining is I don't have to go to school when I was younger. But now that I am working I have to suck it up because the only reason I can skip work is either I am sick or I am stuck because of flooding. 

Since it has been raining I was able to enjoy some simple treats to beat the cold weather. 

I am currently on a diet, but I am allowed to have soups on that diet. and I was able to enjoy Beef Mami and some Lucky Me with Embutido omelet. 

Lucky Me Beef Mami and embutido omelet

Spicy Beef Mami ^_^

Eating Mami is one of the things that I really like about staying during the rainy season.I ate these last Friday and Saturday ^_^

What is your favorite Rainy Season treat? 

Much Love! 

-- Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment