Sunday, May 13, 2012

Food (Drink) Finds: One Plus Green Apple Iced Tea for only 10 pesos


Ola ladies! 

There are times that when I am really thirsty that I just grab anything that can quench my thirst. 

That actually happened to me a week ago when I was in Makati. Luckily I was able to see a Mini stop nearby so I was able to get a drink. 

I have that manner that when I'm thirsty I don't really care if its expensive or not I just need it to help me not get dehydrated. 

I got the One Plus Green Apple Iced tea and I was surprised that at the check out the cashier told me its only 10 pesos. 

Taste wise its good. It has green tea with a dash of apple that is quite refreshing especially on a hot summer afternoon. 

I'm not really sure if all mini stop sell these or this is only available at that branch only. But be sure to check this one out. 

Much Love! 

Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment