Thursday, May 17, 2012

Food Finds: Instant Japanese Noodles


There are days that you feel you just want to curl up and sleep all day...Well for me there are. And usually on those days I would just lay in bed thinking what to eat. But being so lazy I subjected myself in eating anything instant for that day. 

A couple of days ago I was terribly lazy that I forgot to wake up earlier to cook my pack lunch and I was in so much hurry to get to work that I just grabbed one of these to eat on my way to work. 

This was given to me by my god brother since his mom sent him some of these as well as some chocolates that I've blogged earlier. 

Instant Japanese noodles are quite different that other noodles that are in the market since even if you over cook them they won't get really soggy. I especially like Instant noodles from Japan since they are so filling and one serving of this is good for two people, but if you are really hungry this can definitely solve that. 

Most Japanese noodles sold here are priced around 45 PHP above which is considering the tax and other miscellaneous stuff added to it. But overall its a good thing to have when you are in a hurry to get to work or you are just plain lazy to cook your meal for the day haha! 

Much Love! 

-- Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment