Thursday, April 4, 2013

Food Feature: KFC BBQ Shredder


Ola wonderful world of the internet! I am back! 

I have been MIA-ing from blogging both here and my beauty blog for a while now since I am preparing some stuff for summer. 

It's finally Summer! Time to lounge in the heat of the sun while sippin' on that Pinacolada! 

kidding! I won't be doing that since I want to move more this summer. I will be going on a trip will my office mates this weekend which I am totally psyched about. Did you know we have been planning this trip since January? now its only 1 sleep away from becoming true! oh the pure love and joy! :D 

But that won't be today's topic! I want to share to you this food that KFC has showed out: KFC BBQ Shredder. 


Its a bbq flavored meat that has been shredded that is between two buns with garlic mayo, lettuce and what I think is a thin slice of tofu.

I'm not a chef so my taste buds don't really give me all the correct answers.


Unlike the cheese top burger, this didn't really have a lot of hype given to it since its just shredded meat put in between two buns.


Taste wise, it is good but personally I would ask if they can lessen the garlic mayo since it over empowers the taste of the meat - just sayin'


Over all I do love this burger, the only thing that I don't like it is its a bit too ordinary for me since there had been a similar once but not from KFC. 

I would say you should try this for the fun of it. Its not bad since its below 100 pesos which is great, you could also share this with a friend, but if you are a sloppy eater, be extra careful with this. 

Have you tried this? What do you think about it? Let me know on the comment box below! 


Much Love! 

xx Alice

0 comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget