Thursday, April 4, 2013

Food Feature: KFC BBQ Shredder


Ola wonderful world of the internet! I am back! 

I have been MIA-ing from blogging both here and my beauty blog for a while now since I am preparing some stuff for summer. 

It's finally Summer! Time to lounge in the heat of the sun while sippin' on that Pinacolada! 

kidding! I won't be doing that since I want to move more this summer. I will be going on a trip will my office mates this weekend which I am totally psyched about. Did you know we have been planning this trip since January? now its only 1 sleep away from becoming true! oh the pure love and joy! :D 

But that won't be today's topic! I want to share to you this food that KFC has showed out: KFC BBQ Shredder. 


Its a bbq flavored meat that has been shredded that is between two buns with garlic mayo, lettuce and what I think is a thin slice of tofu.

I'm not a chef so my taste buds don't really give me all the correct answers.


Unlike the cheese top burger, this didn't really have a lot of hype given to it since its just shredded meat put in between two buns.


Taste wise, it is good but personally I would ask if they can lessen the garlic mayo since it over empowers the taste of the meat - just sayin'


Over all I do love this burger, the only thing that I don't like it is its a bit too ordinary for me since there had been a similar once but not from KFC. 

I would say you should try this for the fun of it. Its not bad since its below 100 pesos which is great, you could also share this with a friend, but if you are a sloppy eater, be extra careful with this. 

Have you tried this? What do you think about it? Let me know on the comment box below! 


Much Love! 

xx Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment