Sunday, September 15, 2013

A Little Piece of Milk Tea Heaven With Boba Milk Tea


I am quite curious with the milk tea craze nowadays. I don't really know why it is all the rage but I found myself craving for more after the first sip. Now I know why its all the rage.

I actually found this place when me and Anne of annvassadress.tumblr.com passed by it when were looking for a place to stay in Timog one Saturday night.


In a quaint little shop we saw boba milk tea! I can't really remember the exact of the milk tea I got but I remember that it has assam tea. Memory is getting a little scratchy so I think I need to take down notes next time. While Anne got I think was Jasmine or Wintermelon. Mine has the nata de coco while Anne doesn't have any toppings. 


Out of all the milk teas that I've tried, Boba milk tea really has more of the milky taste rather than the tea. It was quite weird but that is how I felt about it. And also I noticed that if add on toppings and changed the sugar level, the tea really changes its taste. 

Price wise Boba milk tea is quite affordable - a large size actually is about 70 pesos with the toppings! 


But aside from that I think Boba Milk tea is something that I could say can be a cheap thrill to me when on a night out and I want to kill the buzz of drinking too much or after partying with my friends. 

Boba Milk Tea is located at 195-A Tomas Morato Cor. Sct. Fuentebella, Kamuning, Q.C.

Have you tried Boba Milk Tea? 

What do you think about it? 

Make sure to comment below I would love to see your comments about this! 

Much Love 

xoxo Alice 

No comments:

Post a Comment