Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Cool down with Arizona Green Tea and Fruit Punch


There are days that the sun is like beaming down on me that I can't help but buy something to cool down. Like when I was with my friend Denise a couple of weeks ago. The sun was so hot that I was sweating bullets even inside the mall! 

Thankfully Denise went grocery shopping that I was able to stumble upon these drinks. These drinks are retailed at around 50PHP each which is about $1 in the US. I tried out three variants but I was only able to take a picture of the two that I liked. 


Let's start first with the Fruit Punch. 


This is good for 1 serving only and it has 100 calories in it. Definitely good if you are watching your weight. It does have 10mg of sodium and 25g of sugar. 


Unlike other 'Natural' fruit juices I've tried, the ingredients on this one does not have those hard to pronounce chemicals or substances which means it is all natural! 

As for the taste, It is really a fruit punch but not too sweet. I actually gave my nephew and nieces this drink and they really like it. Its definitely good to give to kids since its fruity yet not overly sweet that you want to hurl up. I actually really like this because it reminds me of summer.

Now let's move on to the Green Tea with Ginseng variant. I've actually tried this one before on its canned version when I ate at Yellow Cab and I must say that this drink is more into the health buffs.


This drink only has 70 calories with 10mg of sodium and only 17g sugar.

Compared to the fruit punch, this one has not a lot of ingredients but it has high fructose corn syrup. 

The taste is still the same if you ask me. The thing I like about the Green Tea with Ginseng is that its quite good for the health since ginseng has a lot of health benefits. 

Overall both drinks are great but I think the next time I drop by the grocery, I would opt for the Fruit punch since its something that my nephew and my nieces would like more. 

How about you? Have you tried this drink? What do you think about it? 

Let me know on the comments section below. 

Much Love! 

xx Alice

1 comment:

  1. Vitamin B1, C, and caffeine in green tea can promote gastric secretion and help digestion and fat elimination. The catechins in green tea have the effects of anti-oxidation, increase metabolism, and scavenge free radicals. It can activate protein kinase and triglyceride lipase through many actions to reduce the accumulation of fat cells, thus achieving weight loss. Therefore, drinking green tea often can achieve the effect of accelerating fat consumption and strengthening healthy weight loss.
    Green tea weight loss in 1 month

    ReplyDelete