Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Fall in Love with the Sweet Scent of Nescafe's Cappuccino


Coffee is something that I love. I don't know why but whenever I drink coffee I feel like I am in heaven. 

Don't you think the same?

Nowadays I have been drinking this new coffee from Nescafe - The Nescafe Cappuccino! 

Its a complete coffee mix with a cappuccino taste! - well according to the sachet that it. Basically it is a do-it-yourself Cappuccino! Personally I don't drink cappuccino since its a coffee that has some foam into it.

Here's a how to do it:


1. Pour the contents of the sachet in your cup.



2. Pour water halfway - but since I forgot that step you can pour the hot water at least near the rim of your cup.

3. Stir the coffee till your see the foam!


4. Put the chocolate sprinkles on top

And ENJOY! 

Quite frankly I like this drink since I don't have to add sugar into it. The only thing I don't like is its not that frothy enough EVEN when I did what it said on the instructions! But of course its not like something we can do on one try. 

Overall this coffee treat from Nescafe is something that I think I will really like more since the scent is actually quite relaxing. The process to make it is not as hard as you think since all you need to do is pour some hot water and stir - simple as that! 

Have you tried these? Let me know on the comments section below. 

And for now I will leave you with a picture of my dear cup of Nescafe Cappuccino.


Much Love! 

xx Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment