Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Pizza and red wine party with my college friends


It just seems that I feel like I'm old because I am now appreciating red wine more....nah just kidding! but really for some reason when me and my college friends get together we tend to drink red wine....well me and Michelle anyway! :D


but nuff' said about the wine story lets go to the main part of the blog post haha! 


Usually this kind of get together are just a spur of a moment kind of thing since we don't really have a lot of time to prepare...well may if its an out of town it would be possible but if its gonna be a night out on a weekend that is kinda impossible for us. 

But that particular rainy weekend, me and my friends just thought to meet up, have a glass of wine and just enjoy the weather and talk about good times. The pizza just came along when we got hungry :-D  


I'll do a separate post where these are from and our experience with their service. 


I think being with my college friends is just like the best thing in the world for me since I am able to tell them anything that bothers me a whole lot. I just love this moment and its really priceless. 

Till the next blog post and pig out! 

Much Love! 

-- Alice 

No comments:

Post a Comment