Sunday, July 1, 2012

Food Finds: Sonamoo Mart!


Hello everyone! Sorry I haven't been posting food blogs. I promise I'll post more soon! 

For today's post I will be featuring the Korean store I mostly go to.

Sonamoo Mart! 

I first went to this store when my office mate needed to buy some food because she was craving Korean food. And since there has been a lot of Koreans here in Ortigas these Korean stores have been popping up as well. Like most stores, Sonamoo has a variety of items to sell like make up, kitchen ware, homemade food and of course lots of kimchi! There is a difference between the store made one to the one that they import straight from Korea.


I only bought a few items in which part of them were the banana juice and the cheese cake I'm holding right here. The cheese cake was fluffy and moist but not that sweet unlike the ones available here. Its retailed for 72 PHP. Its pretty tasty with the banana juice (not in the picture)


If you wants to buy some Korean food you can drop by Sonamoo Mart. 

Sonamoo Mart is located at Centerpoint Bldg., Garnet Rd. Cor Julia Vargas Ortigas Center, Pasig City. 

Much Love! 

-- Alice 

2 comments: