Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Starbucks: My Sweet Addiction


Hello there! 

Did you ever had a starbucks addiction? if you do then welcome to the club!

When I was working in the call center industry, Starbucks is like one of those establishments that you just have to go through so you can get your fix for the day. Back then, I would definitely go for a mocha frappucino or a coffee jelly one- but my definite love is Starbuck's Dark Cherry Mocha Frappucino. 

I don't really know but back then I was just in love with this drink. Don't get me wrong - I still love it but its not the same anymore since I've heard that this drink is only available during the holidays (boo!). One thing that I love most about this is it is not an ordinary drink for me. The drink is full of surprises for me since you have a mix of cherry, dark chocolate, the whipped cream and of course the coffee.

I just love this drink that back in December I got this drink at least three times that month. I think of this as a luxury drink for me for a job well done. I have worked my ass off so I think I deserved one...or two..or three of these haha!

Starbucks here in the Philippines is a bit steep in price for some, but if you really want one you have to shell out some cash. There are some that would buy one almost everyday - I was one of those when I was working in the call center industry. I don't really blame them since they have a higher salary unlike the average salaryman.



But overall I think I will still grab one of these babies if I get the chance.

How about you? Do you have a Starbucks addiction?

Much Love!

xx Alice 

No comments:

Post a Comment