Thursday, January 10, 2013

Drinkin' It: Arizona Peach Iced Tea


Hello everyone! I'm back with a new segment in this blog and it is called Drinkin' It. Basically I will be reviewing some drinks that I am really curious to try out.

On this edition I will be reviewing Arizona Iced Tea in Peach. I have actually seen this at Yellow Cab when I bought spaghetti for my dinner. Quite honestly I was curious what it would taste like and also the size of the can. Its pretty tall so it contains a lot of iced tea.

Besides from coffee, I actually like iced tea as well so I'm game to try this out. I think this is available in SM groceries and also Yellow Cab. I was able to see this at Bread Talk, Starbucks and Krispy Creme but I'm not sure if this is available anywhere else. Prices may also vary with this one since I bought this at Yellow Cab for 75 php so expect that this product could be a bit expensive for some but this is great for sharing.

I was a bit surprised with the taste of this since it tastes like C2 but the only difference is this has more of the iced tea taste than the peach taste. The peach actually comes as an after taste which is quite surprising.

Over all I like this iced tea, I just hope they really incorporate the peach taste into it. I give this 4 out of 5 stars in my rate chart. I will be trying out the other variants of this iced tea next time so watch out for it! ^_^

Have you tried this drink? What do you think about it?

Let me know on the comments section below!

Much Love!

xx Alice

1 comment: