Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Breezy Dining Experience at Cafe Naya at the Palace


Hey guys! 

So far I have been dining out A LOT and the same old thing can be tiring so trying out something new is great. And I'm so thankful to try out Cafe Naya which is located at The Palace in Uptown BGC. 

 

  

  

The whole ambiance of the restaurant is like you went on a cruise. It also has an over looking view of Palace Pool club so this can be a great place to hang out with your friends after taking a dip at Palace Pool Club or after a night of partying at Valkyrie. 

Most of the dishes they serve are an array of Modern Mediterranean cuisines with a fusion twist. Here are some of my recommendations for you. 


For starters, you can try Uni and Ricotta. Its a fusion between the Italian Ricotta cheese with the Japanese Uni. Its very creamy and sweet but doesn't overpower the Uni. 


Warm Camembert. 

It has crisp bacon, Apples, and Camembert. I can only describe it in three words : Sweet, Tangy and Crunchy. This dish has a unique flavor that will intrigue you in trying it more. 


Fried Oysters. 

The batter didn't dried out the freshness of the oysters. I love this dish although I rarely eat oyster. 



Spicy Tako and Scallop Roll 

Its very chewy but has a kick because of the sriracha mixed with the seafood. Definite A+ for me! 

Now let's move on to the Main Courses. 


Pulled Duck Confit. 

This dish is actually the one that me and the others like because its very creamy and the pasta was Al Dente! Its a savory dish and quite honestly it reminds me a bit of home. 

Photo from Cafe Naya

24 hr Short ribs

When I first saw this I was like "gimme that short rib!" because of the name I got curious more and at the first chew it was like perfection. But then I realized something ITS A MEDIUM RARE! I'm not really into meat that were cooked at that temperature but I was surprised at how soft and easy to chew it is that I can't help coming back for seconds. 

The secret is basically they cooked the short ribs at a certain temperature for 24 hours to retrain some of its juices. 

A meat lover's delight this can be. 

And now for desert. 

Photo from Cafe Naya

Yoghurt Panna cotta

This sweet treat has caramelized pineapple to give it a little tangy twist. Its sweet but very light. 

There are actually a lot more food you can check out at Cafe Naya so make sure to drop by the Palace at Uptown BGC. 

Much Love! 

xx Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment