Saturday, February 18, 2012

Cheap Food Finds for 100 pesos: Smart C+Century corned tuna + Butter Coconut biscuits + chocolate! :)


Since I have been on a no-fast food meal plan I actually came up with different options in case I forgot to pack my lunch. 

I found these three items at mini stop when I forgot my food at home last week. 

These are all under 100 pesos which saves you a lot of money. 

Stuff I got:

-- Smart C in Lemon 25.00 PHP
-- Butter Coconut biscuits 11.00 PHP
-- Century Chili Corned Tuna  23.00 PHP

Total cost: 69.00 PHP

You still have some change so I bought myself a goya chocolate for 23.00PHP. I'll do another post about the chocolate next time. ^^,

So over all I spent 92.00 PHP

Butter Coconut biscuits with chili corned tuna is actually good, you should try it out for yourself.

Much love! 

-- Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment