Thursday, February 23, 2012

Food Finds: Quacker Oats' Oaties



I love cookies. But I kinda get sad whenever I think that they are bad because if you eat too much of these it will make you fat. :( 

But I found these the other day and I thought to myself, I guess this can be a good alternative. 

Oatmeal is known to have a lot of fiber that can be good to our digestive system. Quacker oats' Oaties is just a bite size version of the cookies that we see on the market. 

It comes in 2 variants: Honey Nuts and Chocolate Chip. 

This can also be a great treat for kids. I have actually given them to my niece and nephew and they loved it! That is what I usually think about whenever I buy food for me and my 2 sidekicks haha! This is real cheap too it only costs around 14 pesos each. 

Have you tried Oaties? What's your favorite variant? 

I actually like both! hehe! 

Let me know on the comment box! 

Much Love! 

-- Alice

4 comments:

  1. Always buy those oatmeal cooks na naka pack by 3's. 12 pesos sya in most groceries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My son love this cookies. Lagi nyang baon sa school 'to :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks similat to the pack of threes ibang packaging lang

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Quaker Oats cookies, I buy the pack of threes though. And I haven't seen Oaties at grocery stores yet, pero I'll look for this next time :D

    ReplyDelete