Saturday, February 18, 2012

Review: Milkis Carbonated milk and yoghurt


I have seen this drink a couple of times already when I am at 7-11 and I wondered what carbonated milk and yoghurt would taste like.

This is from Lotte which is from Korea and I think Korea is one of those countries that would make anything really yummy. Second to that are Japanese haha! 

But kidding aside, this is actually quite a refreshing drink. Its kinda different from the usual soda that is sold here in the Philippines which I think is great since having too much of something would end up boring your life. 

It tastes more of yoghurt than milk I can tell you that. But its a refreshing twist for the usual soda.

A can of this is sold for only 19.00 php. I think this is exclusively sold at 7-11 stores nationwide. 

Try this one out and tell me what you think about it. 

Much Love! 

-- Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment