Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Dark Chocolate Madness


I.LOVE.CHOCOLATE.

I actually eat chocolate when its available and I think I have tried different kinds of chocolate from different countries. I'm not an expert on these, I just simply love them.

I actually got this because I was looking for some food when I forgot my lunch a week ago. 

The chocolate I love the most is actually dark chocolate because its not really sweet, its more bitter which people say this type has a lot of antioxidants which is good for us. 

Goya chocolates are actually based here in the Philippines and I have been loving their products even when I was young so I wasn't surprised that they released chocolate bars. 

They have different variants of this, it has nuts and raisins, milk chocolate, cookies and cream and white chocolate. 

You can buy this in all stores nationwide. The price would depend though by store. 

Much love! 

-- Alice 

No comments:

Post a Comment