Thursday, April 5, 2012

Food Finds: Meiji Chocolate Almonds


I seriously love chocolates. I especially like these that were given to me by my god brother about a month ago. 


I love Meiji Almond chocolates since these were one of the first chocolates that I've tasted before. 

Its chocolate content is just right and each chocolate flavored almond is just the same. One of the things that I noticed though is usually these are much better eaten when they are not much chilled so you can bite through them easier.

I only put chocolate bars in the freezer since I like a hard chocolate bar. I know I'm weird :))

Almond chocolates are actually sold here in the Philippines within the prices of 45-60php.

It's a little pricey if you ask me so sometimes I would just ask my friends from Japan to send me one pack of these. Luckily these kinds of chocolates are very cheap in Japan.

Have you tried these chocolates?

What do you think of them?

Let me know on the comment box below and I'll talk to you soon!

Much Love!

-- Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment